Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Planning~

2,3 hari ni sangat bz pegi kerja ulang-alik for about 100km everydays~
From 8.00 a.m untill 6.00 p.m, leaving my baby at home with his 'Tok Ma'....
Sampai rumah terus bwk anak pergi jalan-jalan naik kereta...

So, I guess this weekend is time for me to plan anything, anything to cheer up my baby~
Let see,
First plan, this Friday I'll take my family and my baby for Dim Sum buffet at Renaissance...
How's that? After that, do some shopping and then straight to my uncle's home @Bachok...
Noon, bring them to the beach~

Sabtu,
Bawak la diorang pergi Jerteh...Umah saudara-mara kat sana...
By next, next week kita akan pergi merata-rata k?
Untill we reach end of June, I suppose kita akan conquer sampai Kerteh, Terengganu...
Yippeee~

Well...
Let see how's it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment